In a small country church, the preacher was at the pulpit addressing the congregation, saying, "We gotta little problem in da church, we's got crows in the steeple. Every time I tries to do's my sermon, the noise distracts me and drowns me out. We's need a member of da congregation to climb up to the top, and SHOO! da crows out of the steeple".

Leroy a long time member of the church told the preacher that he would volunteer.

Leroy climbed to the top of steeple and started to holler, "SHOO Mother F---er, SHOO Mother F---er, SHOO Mother F---er, and all the crow flew from the steeple.

After climbing down, the Preacher, again addressing the congregation said, "Leroy, the congregation and I would like to thank you for SHOOIN the crow from the steeple, but we's don't appreciate the unchristian-like way you went about doing it".

He said, "Now Leroy, you could have climbed up the steeple and gone, SHOO!, SHOO!, SHOO! and those Mother F-----in crows would have left!